29 Oakwood Street #20
Exceptional Mission Dolores Condo
29 Oakwood Street #20 | Offered at $1,199,000
SOLD Over Asking at $1,350,000!
- Fabulous and spacious 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, plus 1-car parking
- Top floor and back of the building location offers greater privacy
- Coveted open floor plan on 1 level
- Large living & dining room area accented by fireplace
- Gourmet chef’s kitchen with stainless steel Bertazzoni range & Jenn-Air refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher with wood finish, handsome wood cabinetry, beautiful black-top dining bar
- Lovely views of the verdant landscaped gardens
- Luxurious master bedroom has large closets, outdoor space, spa-like master bathroom outfitted with marble tile, dual faucet console sink, 2-person shower
- Bright second bedroom and stylish second bathroom with marble-lined shower stall
- Other details: hardwood floors, new Stainmaster carpet, good ceiling height
- Washer & dryer in laundry closet
- 1-car parking: $124/month
- HOA dues: $545/month includes WebPass high speed internet, water, garbage, homeowners insurance, grounds maintenance, professional HOA management, reserves contribution
Welcome to beautifully presented Chelsea Park in an incredible location. This chic and bright condominium offers traditional yet modern construction (2008) with amazing convenience. The peaceful courtyard is an urban oasis soaked with sunshine and provides a grassy picnic area, reading benches, shady palms, flowering plants and mature trees.
The highly desirable 18th Street and Valencia Street shopping corridors present an unmatched urban experience that pulsates at the heart of the action. You are mere steps to Dolores Park, world-class dining at Delfina and other eateries, artisanal BiRite Market and Creamery, award-winning Tartine pastries, Whole Foods, and cultural venues. Corporate shuttles, freeway access and MUNI/BART stops abound.